Friday, July 31, 2009

Imagine (I did this tag.)

Well, I am jobless. hahaha Read on if you are jobless, too. :P


If someone says ‘Is this Okay’? You say?
You're Beautiful - James Blunt.

(Who you? Eh?)


What would best describe your personality?
Shiver - Coldplay

(Don’t you shiver… I’ll be waiting for you! – I am reliable, I suppose.)

What do you like in a guy/ girl?

Not Romeo Not Juliet - Bryan Adams

( True true.. How very true!)


How do you feel today?
Bridge Over Troubled Waters - Simon and Garfunkel

(Did I play the bridge somewhere today?)


What is your life’s purpose?
If I let you go – Westlife

(I don’t think I shall let you go.)


What’s your motto?
O Re Pia - Rahet Fateh Ali Khan (OST Aaja Nachhle)

(Hmm. * wonders *)

What do your friends think of you?
Junoon - Abhijeet Sawant
(Yes, I guess they think I ‘junoon’ personified)


What do you think of your parents?
Everything Fades Away - Poets of the Fall.

(Everything fades away…you both don’t J)


What do you think about very often?
Paint My Love - Michael Learns to Rock.

(Hmm. Do I? A, you hear me?)



What is 2+2?
Late Goodbye (Max Payne Theme) - Poets of the Fall.

(Yes sometimes 2 and 2 make miserable goodbyes.)


What do you think of your best friend?
Falling Down - Avril Lavigne.
(Yes hold me as I fall down.)


What do you think of the person you like?
Parachutes – Coldplay

(Yes yes… Be my parachute *smiles*)


What is your life story?
Forever - Jesse and the Rippers.
(My life story is immortalized..YEAH!!)


What do you want to be when you grow up?
Pichle Saat Dinon Mein - Rock On!!

(Errr.. As usual I am confused.)


What do your parents think of you?
Live Forever - Oasis.

(Na na… I don’t wanna live forever.)


What will you dance to at your wedding?
Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds - The Beatles.

(Whoaa!)

What will they play at your funeral?
Rise - Eddie Vedder (OST Into The Wild.)

(Yes my soul will rise people.)

What is your hobby?
Naked - Avril Lavigne

(WHAT?! No I don’t like roaming around naked)

What is your biggest secret?
I'll Be There For You - The Rembrandts.

(Is that even a secret??)

What do you think of your friends?
Shine On You Crazy Diamond - Pink Floyd.

(Don’t worry… you all will keep shining and glowing in my company..)


What should you post this as?
Imagine - John Lennon.

(Imagine how much time I spent on this instead of doing something constructive… hahaha!)

No comments: